I am regularly experience problems with updates.
Majority of updates are processed fine, but some of them behaves like this:
- download starts fine
- download process almost goes to end, indicates 100%, but actual downloaded size is 2-5kbytes smaller than indicated to finish
- download keeps trying, but missing data does not arrive, only doneload speed decreases
- finally it gives up, and says Error: Reget error during the download if xxxx.paf.exe
Repeating the process does not help.
I am using it in Hungarian lang.
Currently I experiencing it with the following apps:
- GIMP Portable 2.8.8
- LibreOffice portable 4.1.3
- Mozilla Firefox, Portable Edition 25.0
- VLC Portable 2.1.0
Please advise how to fix it (obvioulsy I can circumvert the problem by downloading the paf.exe files independently and install, but I'd like to figure out the real cause of this effect.)
Unfortunately I did not find any log file to describe theprocess