You are here

Firefox Hello icon isn't visible

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
portakal
Offline
Last seen: 9 years 6 months ago
Joined: 2014-12-02 04:34
Firefox Hello icon isn't visible

I saw that there is that new Firefox Hello voice/video chat feature in the 34th version, but the icon isn't visible here. Is there a bug in the portable version, or is it excluded from the package?

Ken Herbert
Ken Herbert's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 hours 12 min ago
DeveloperModerator
Joined: 2010-05-25 18:19
More than likely it is a Firefox bug

Check out this bug report for more information.

John T. Haller
John T. Haller's picture
Offline
Last seen: 12 hours 17 min ago
AdminDeveloperModeratorTranslator
Joined: 2005-11-28 22:21
Buggy

It seems to be buggy. It's completely unavailable to me in my local Firefox despite resetting customizations.

Sometimes, the impossible can become possible, if you're awesome!

Tixue
Offline
Last seen: 7 months 2 weeks ago
Joined: 2009-04-04 14:10
"Throttled" 10%

According to Adam Roach there's a 10% chance that you'll get access to it right now, if you're one of the other 90% you won't see it at all (unless you mess around in about:config), and they'll make it available to more people when they're sure their servers can handle the load.

Log in or register to post comments