- Hello, i have my Start Menu on my Left hand Screen [not primary] but PAM opens on my Right Hand Screen, [primary]
the way the screens are set up are nessisary so changing primary/secondary/tercery order around is not an option
is it possible in an upcomming version to either
- have PAM to have an option to decide which screen [if multi monitor is detected] or
- Default on the screen that has the Start Menu?
[the 2nd option is probelly the most feasable idea]
Other Suggestions, [These might have been said before, but i would like to add the count to them]
- option to use DoubleClick to activate the Menu via systemtray [everything else uses double click, but PAM tries to maximize and minimize stright away] and its hard for me to break the habbit after so many years of Double Click
- the ability to Rightclick on the Systemtray Icon and Exit [and possible more]
- an option to "stay open", so when an application launches it stays, its fustrating when trying to open mulipul applications at once and having to go to the system try and then back to PAM [this is even more irritating when System Tray and PAM are 3 screens away] -- also if "stay open" is selected in options, have a option to have a Hide button
- always onTop, not really a point to this until a "stay open" option is available or like me i have mulipul "always ontop" programms runing, and they have there own Z order.. kinda like a "second teer" of Z order
- option to Hide "backup" as i deleted the EXE hoping it would go, but its still there.