I wrote an awesome tool that will help you in your work paf'ing your apps.
- open an .exe and fill out the rest of a simple form
- automatically generate the structure, appinfo.ini, launcher.ini and extracted icon set.
- batch write inis, generate launcher and generate installer
- Windows 7 or better
- dot.NET 4
- portableapps.com Launcher generator
- portableapps.com Installer generator
- One .exe file only (plus x64 file)
- the software has no brain. Use your own.
- if you try to paf your windows directory, you WILL mess up your system.
- did I say that the software is not idiot proof?
- not suitable for complicated projects like LibreOffice etc.
And the most important: it's BETA and comes with no warranties at all. Use at own risk.
You can download paf assitant at https://sourceforge.net/projects/pafassistant/files/
Feel free to use as long as you want.
just released version 1.0
This version comes with a powerful editor for appinfo.ini and launcher.ini, templating and some improvements (see README.TXT on the download page).
Version 1.1 released.
Many bugfixes and more improved editors. Should have all you need.
Version 1.2 released.
Some bugs fixed, new registry tab with lots of features (including .reg file import).