PCI-Z is a freeware lightweight system utility designed to provide information about (unknown) PCI (PCI-E, PCI-X...) devices and helps you find appropriate device drivers.
- Key features
- - detects all PCI/PCI-X/PCI-E cards, even if your device manager doesn't recognizes them
- - one file only needed for running - 100% portable, no installation needed, no Internet connection needed
- - "lspci for Windows" - familiar lspci-like tool from Linux in both GUI and CLI form on Windows
- - helps you find drivers for your PCI devices on Windows
- - reports devices with drivers issues
- - daily updates with PCI ID database
- - small size, small memory footprint
- - spyware/malware free - VirusTotal report and Malwr for x86 version, VirusTotal report and Malwr for x64 version
- - freeware!
Download PCI-Z Portable 1.3 Dev Test 2 [963.7KB download / 1.7MB installed]
1.3 Dev Test 2 (2015-12-01): fix typo
1.3 Dev Test 1 (2015-11-09): Initial release
This is a continuation of ed666's Dev Test