Famous malware (virus) threats such as Conficker have the ability to spread using removable devices by making their own DLL and autorun.inf files that will help them to infect any device that offers USB connectivity.
UsbFix is an Anti-Malware adapted to the USB infection, it detects and deletes all types of infections that spread through this system. UsbFix is developed by sosvirus.
UsbFix is a free, malware removal tool that helps you to detect and remove infected USB memory sticks or any other USB removable devices such as external HDD (Hard Drive), phones, smartphones, digital cameras or anything else that connects to your computer or laptop via the USB port. The main advantages of using this utility are the excellent support and features (see below) that will help you to deal with infected USB devices.
- it can detect and remove infections found on your removable devices
- offers protection for all USB peripherals (pen drives, external hard disks, smartphones, memory cards, etc.)
- repairs the damaged files such as registry, hidden files, task manager, etc.
- regularly, updated database with latest infections that spreads via removable devices
- Vaccination option prevents future infections by creating a new autorun.inf files on removable drives
- backup support: it will backup your files and folders.
To contact El Desaparecido, author of UsbFix, you have the option to send him an e-mail via this form:
Cédric Le Bozec
4 Ter, Place du marché