it is a secure socks5 proxy, designed to protect your Internet traffic.
His internet connections are encrypted using various encryption methods: the safest is 'military-grade AES 256-bit encryption'.
You must select one or plus free, fast socks 5 server (with his port) and use a password (Your password) because the password
is used to encrypt transfer.
1. System proxy configuration
2. PAC mode and global mode
3. GFWList and user rules
4. Supports HTTP proxy
5. Supports server auto switching
6. Supports UDP relay (see Usage)
- web site: https://shadowsocks.org/en/index.html
- Shadowsocks on GitHub - main page with various projects (Windows,Qt5, android..): https://github.com/shadowsocks
- Shadowsocks-Windows on GitHub: https://github.com/shadowsocks/shadowsocks-windows
- GitHub download page: https://github.com/shadowsocks/shadowsocks-windows/releases
- direct download for latest build 4.0.4: https://github.com/shadowsocks/shadowsocks-windows/releases/download/4.0...
- Quick Guide (config): https://shadowsocks.org/en/config/quick-guide.html
- Advanced config: https://shadowsocks.org/en/config/advanced.html
- Wiki: https://github.com/shadowsocks/shadowsocks/wiki/Ports-and-Clients#windows
- license type: open source
- requirement: Microsoft .NET Framework 4.6.2 or higher
for easy view details of shadowsocks-windows on Google translate select 'simplified chinese' to english (or another language).
I suggest do not use 'shadowsocks-qt5' (Qt5 for to avoid use .NET framework).