Category: Music & Video
Spek (IPA: /spɛk/, ‘bacon’ in Dutch) helps to analyse your audio files by showing their spectrogram.
- Supports all popular lossy and lossless audio file formats thanks to the FFmpeg libraries.
- Ultra-fast signal processing, uses multiple threads to further speed up the analysis.
- Shows the codec name and the audio signal parameters.
- Allows to save the spectrogram as an image file.
- Drag-and-drop support; associates with common audio file formats.
- Auto-fitting time, frequency and spectral density rulers.
- Adjustable spectral density range.
- Translated into 33 languages.
Download Spek Portable 0.8.2.3 Development Test 1 [7.8MB download / 23.9MB installed]
Download Spek Portable 0.8.2 Development Test 1 [8.37MB download / 9.89MB installed]