Good presenters have great slides
Great presenters know how to get their audience involved.
Hypersay gives you an easy way add live polls, quizzes, open questions, interactive images and videos.
Add interactions to your slides
Once you’ve uploaded your slides, you are ready to start adding interactions. We provide templates from simple yes/no polls to complex opinion (Likert) scales to suit all your enquiring needs. Diversify by using open-ended questions, interactive images and other quirky ways to capture your audience’s attention.
Show time! Go live!
Now you are ready to start your presentation. Use the “welcome screen” to share the secret code with your audience, see how they connect to your session and, when ready, hit the “start session button”. Show time!
We offer you fine controls such as freezing the questions and revealing the answers only when needed. Gather questions on the question wall and keep an eye on their participation levels. All from one screen.
How did it go? See analytics
Great presentations don’t end when you leave the room! After you close the session you can immediately access session analytics. Here you can take the “digital pulse” of your participants: see how engaged they were, who lagged behind and who performed above expectations and even learn about your own time spent on specific slides. A wealth of data to improve your next sessions.
Upload Presentations - Start by uploading your slides (Powerpoint, PDF or Google Slides).
Polls / Quizzes - Use templates to define live polls & quizzes and add them to your slides.
Opinion Scales - Use 5-step Likert scales to assess your audience opinions.
Live Open Questions - Add open questions with limited length answers.
Interactive Images - Upload images & allow participants to drag dots.
Videos - Embed YouTube / Vimeo videos in your presentation.
Secure OTP Authentication Sign in using social media or a secure One Time Password.
Multiple Language Interface - Switch from English to Italian, Romaninan, French, Spanish or Portuguese.
Live Slide Sharing - Share slides with participants in real-time on their devices.
Freeze Answers - You can freeze answers on a specific quiz.
Audience Q&A Wall- Crowdsource questions from participants displayed in order of votes received
Question Wall Moderation - Presenters can moderate the questions asked by participants.
Claps - Participants can send claps during the presentation.
Clicker - Use a clicker to advance slides. Stay handsfree during your presentation.
Private Notes - Participants can take private notes which stay linked to specific slides.
Feedback - Gather instantaneous feedback at the end of your session.
Phonetic Codes - Share your session using easy-to-pronounce codes.
Anonymity - Allow unregistered participants to join.
Download data as CSV - Export data from your presentation into CSV format.
Digital Pulse - Analyse how engaged your participants were during your session. Actionable session analytics.
Follow up - Quickly email your registered participants after your session.
Embedded feedback form - Encourage feedback by asking your participants to use the embedded form.
New Features in Hypersay:
1. A new Welcome Screen with QR Codes. Joining a Hypersay is now easier with large QR codes for your audiences to use to join the Hypersay Session. The QR code on the Welcome Screen is expandable. There is a permanent QR code in the top left-hand corner of every slide.
2. Immediate connectivity. Once your audience has joined your session, they can use the ‘Say Hi’ button to send the presenter a ‘Hello’. This small feature establishes immediate connectivity between the Presenter and the Participant.
3. A sidebar showing all slides. Hypersay now supports a side bar which allows you to see all the slides in your Presentation.
4. Freeze Question. Hypersay allows you to Freeze the Question before you Show Answers. This prevents participants from changing their answers after you have Shown the Answers.
5. Correct and Incorrect Answers. Hypersay allows you to choose the correct answer(s) while in the Prepare mode. When you Show Answers, the correct answers will be coloured Green.
6. Generous Free Version. Our new pricing model offers all of Hypersay’s features to our users for an audience of up to 20 users. After 20 users you need to purchase a credit for $3.99. Please consult our pricing page for more information.
7. Pre-formatted Polls and Quizzes. Hypersay has introduced pre-defined Yes/No questions, Opinion Scales (Agreement, Frequency, Importance, Likelihood, Satisfaction), One Word Answers (good for Word Cloud), Tweet-Size Answers, Multiple Choice and Custom Polls.
Pay for what you need. Start with free session of up to 20 participants. For more, upgrade a single session or purchase a subscription. Having an event? Choose the right package.
$3.99 per presentation
Max. participants / session: 20
Pro sessions: 1
Advanced session control
$9.99 per month, billed annually
Max. participants / session: 20-200
Pro sessions: unlimited
Advanced session control
up to 500
$50 per day, up to 500 participants
Max. participants / session: 20-500
Pro sessions: 3
Advanced session control