After upgrading my OpenOffice Suite on the server to the latest version of 01-07-2019, I'm getting the following error on run:
"A general a error occurred while accessing your central configuration".
I tried removing & reinstalling the Suite, but I'm still getting the same error. Installing it onto a different/local drive will get me a working Suite.
I checked my user profile on C:\, but cannot find anything that would keep the Suite running from the original location on my server.
If there's some config files hiding somewhere outside the portableapps folders on the server, I'm all ears.
A search on Google etc. did find the error, but no real solutions so far, so I'm hoping someone can help out here.
Please "include system details (OS version, 32 vs 64-bit, install path, new vs upgrade, etc)." Also, what do you mean by 'server'?
Sometimes, the impossible can become possible, if you're awesome!
Sorry, should have added that info.
My Win 2012 Ess. R2 server (64bit) has all the portable apps installed in a central folder, I'm running all apps from that folder on a 64 bit Win10 pc, build 1809 with all updates installed..
I'm not entirely sure which (recent) version I've upgraded from tbh, but now it is version 126.96.36.199. I know that's a bit of a pain bug wise.
What I don't understand is why a fresh install on a local drive will run just fine, but a fresh install in the PortableApps folder on the server will stiill give me the same error. There must be something 'hiding' somewhere that is conflicting with the config file.
Hope that makes sense.
p.s. It's just the Suite that is acting up, all other applications run just fine, as they normally do.. And I did a search in regedit to see if there was something hiding there as well.