I've been going around this site in amazement thinking how many of my favorite programs I could use out of the house, so I decided to try it with Flash MX 2004.
Now bear with me this is my first portabilized application so there will be some registry entries left over.
1. Install and authorize your copy of Flash MX 2004, then navigate to the programs main folder (in my case C:\Program Files\Macromedia\Flash MX 2004\).
2. Make a folder to hold the program's files (I recommend directly on your flashdrive, that is if you have about 32 MB to spare).
3. Copy the following files and folders to the folder you have just created.
4. Export [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Macromedia\] from your registry.
5. Come back to this post and tell me how it worked!
NOTE: You will have to install the registry files before you run the program