Balabolka resets its UI's language to English if we run it via the platform, of course language setting are correctly configured
Tested on two different computers: Windows 7 32 & 64 bit, no active antivirus and Peerblock as firewall.
Path: Different paths within different subdirectories: C:\Users\Blah\Blah\Blah
How to reproduce:
When installed on a fresh platform, Balabolka starts in French. If closed and run again, its UI changes to English, even if we change its language to something else.
It works correctly, if the BalabolkaPortable.exe is run from outside the Platform.
This bug appeared before version 188.8.131.527 (can't remember exactly).
This is fixed in the revision I just posted. Balabolka switched to UTF-8 BOM for its setting with the launcher can't do reading and writing to, so it was converting it to another format which Balabolka reset. I've removed language switching to fix it.
EDIT: Also fixed in 184.108.40.2069
Sometimes, the impossible can become possible, if you're awesome!
Confirmed. Thanks a lot
Illusions are an infinite paradise.