Everyone Piano is a computer keyboard simulating piano software, it can use the general computer keyboard to play the world famous piano music. With powerful timbre database, Everyone Piano's tone is lifelike and real-time. Even on onboard sound card, Everyone Piano can reach real-time musical performance, meantime it also simulates the pedal of the piano.
Everyone Piano can customize the keyboard, play the halftone, support record, playback, music score show, inflexion and octave. Besides all the features above, Everyone Piano also has the demo and teaching music. Everyone Piano saves everything for you, it is not only for free, but also supports a mass of music scores for studying.
• Support keyboard apart, two hands playing.
• Support automatic accompaniment, rhythm packing and synchronization.
• Connect externally MIDI keyboard or electronic organ.
• Customize the note layout of the keyboard.
• Switch the dynamic skins.
• Support stave and numbered musical notation learning.
• Adjust the playing speed.
• Support loading the Vsti sound database.
• Support onboard sound card, timely playing.
• Simulate the pedal of piano.
• Customize the keyboard and support playing semitone.
• Support record, playback, music score show, inflexion and octave.
• Come with the demo and teaching music.
• Come with dozens of teaching and entertainment plug-in.
• And more...
• It's important to point out that with the way this program reads your keyboard's keys you may get some warnings on anti-virus software
• Nag-screen at launch that can be set to not show at next startup.
• Author: Everyone Piano (Miyazaki)
• web site: https://www.everyonepiano.com/
• program page: https://www.everyonepiano.com/Software.html
• program size: 6.5 MB
• release date: January 7, 2022
• current version: 22.214.171.124
• Windows supported: 7/8/10/11
• License: freeware
• installer compiled with: Inno Setup Compiler (You can easily extract with InnoEx or PeaZip)
• screenshot #1: https://www.everyonepiano.com/pianosoft/1/1-en-s-1.jpg
• screenshot #2: https://www.everyonepiano.com/pianosoft/1/1-en-s-2.jpg
• screenshot #3: https://www.everyonepiano.com/pianosoft/1/1-en-s-3.jpg
• Softpedia: https://www.softpedia.com/get/Multimedia/Audio/Audio-Mixers-Synthesizers...
• Major Geeks: https://www.majorgeeks.com/files/details/everyone_piano.html