GreenFishEditorProPortable is not correctly using the PortableApps Filetree Structure, possibly resulting in an GUI that is hard to use.
- Don't grant user-privileges write-access to :\PortableApps\GreenfishIconEditorProPortable\App\.
- Run GFIE as Administrator: everything is fine.
- Run GFIE (as User): starts up with a blank toolbar (popups on the tool icons shown, but no icons), and other icons and decorations are missing as well.
- Process Explorer hints that something is bogus around a non existing directory :\PortableApps\GreenfishIconEditorProPortable\App\GreenfishIconEditorPro\Data\
- Copy the directory
:\PortableApps\GreenfishIconEditorProPortable\App\GreenfishIconEditorPro and rename it
- Run GFIE (as User): everything is fine, now.