I like Toucan and I am starting to migrate away from what I've been using... Microsoft SyncToy. SyncToy has worked very well for the year or so that I've been using it and I would like to suggest that it be reviewed for useful features. Just a few that I think would be very helpful are:
* option for checking file contents just in case size, date and time are same
* option to have overwritten files sent to Recycle Bin
* option to run all syncronization sets (or subsets) at one time
* review of the "sync" modes and clarification about deletions and renamed files
* a menu list of all of the available saved sync sets
I really like the "retain attributes" option. Thanks for all of the work!