I use Mirror and it simply outputs:
However, I know the folders aren't the same. Even if they were, Toucan should still do something, otherwise I'd use Update.
Also, checking the Preview box overrides the Function set. i.e. If I set it to Update and tick Preview, it will use Copy instead.
One last problem. When updating, if you click Abort, it will display an error saying that it couldn't read or write the file times of the files that it didn't get up to.
Sorry for pointing out your faults, Steve
sorry for the long delay, I've been working far too hard on 1.2 and I figured that you didn't need an answer very quickly
1. Read some of the other threads, this is a known bug.
2. I don't think it does.
3. I don't think it does this either.
Author of Toucan
'...and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard...' JFK
Meh. I use update the most anyway, and that works, so I'm happy.
1. Really? I never saw it. I'll have a check.
2. Well, it does. Try hitting update with the Preview box checked. It works the same as copy.
3. It depends. Some times it does, other times it doesn't.
So all that Airbus-delay trouble over here in Europe is because of YOU!
"If you're not part of the solution, you're part of the precipitate."