Portidy is a tool to clean up files, folders and registry entries left on a guest host by portable applications. Portidy can run automatically as soon as the USB stick is mounted. It monitors data saved by applications and deletes them on exit.
Some new features of Portidy 0.9.1:
* Option to enable / disable appini files
* Wildcard support ('*', '?') for file names and registry entries in appini files
(this was hard work, as I had to (completely) rewrite several Portidy base functions...)
* Handle (search / monitor / delete) registry value contents (!)
* French language support
* New placeholder %0xHX% for inserting literal ASCII characters
* Better error handling for invalid placeholders (Portidy doesn't quit anymore on syntax errors but deactivates the affected appini file and shows a warning)
* added several new appini files
The current version of Portidy can be downloaded from Sourceforge.net.