You can get fast support from developers and other users in our IRC chat room.
Are you new to IRC? Here are some commands to get you started:
- /help – help for all the commands here, and more
- /nick [new nick] – change your nickname
- /me [text] – emote (Example: /me loves PortableApps.com)
- /away – set your status to away with an optional away message
- /back – set your status to back (not away)
Getting Someone's Attention: To get a specific user's attention, type their full name. Many IRC clients will sound an alert when they see their user's full name. You can easily type a user's full name by typing the first few letters (enough so they could only apply to one logged in user) and then hitting the TAB key.