Category:Graphics & Pictures:
Description: Hugin is an opensource graphical user interface (GUI) for Panorama tools.With Hugin you can assemble a mosaic of photographs into a complete immersive panorama, stitch any series of overlapping pictures and much more. Like other GUI front-ends, hugin provides an easy-to-use unified point-and-click interface to a whole range of other command-line tools including:
* autopano-sift, autopano-sift-C, panomatic or autopano for automatic creation of control points.
* nona for remapping input images and rendering output images.
* enblend and enfuse for seamless blending of output images.
Among the many flexible Hugin workflow options, it is possible to correct exposure, Vignetting and White balance between photos; generate HDR or exposure blended output from bracketed photos; or use 16bit and HDR input data natively.
Download Hugin Portable 2010.2.0 Development Test 4 [25.7 MB download / 69.1 MB installed]
Development Test 4 (2010-03-11):
Upgraded to Hugin 2010.2.0.
The automated control point finders autopano-SIFT and autopano-SIFT-C are no longer included due to patent conflicts in the USA; no other automated control point finders are included. Hugin still works fine if you manually add control points, which is more accurate in any case.
Development Test 3 (2010-01-31):
Upgraded to Hugin 2009.04
- Used the new PortableApps.com Launcher 1.0 Pre-Alpha 1 instead of CPAL.
- View the release notes for Hugin 2009.04 here
Development Test 2 (2010-01-07):
Removed extraneous files and updated versioning.
- Updated Help file.
Development Test 1 (2009-12-05):
This is my first attempt at portablizing an existing app. I used RegShot to get the registry keys, Chris's Portable Application Launcher, and the official PAF Installer app to create it.
- I'm still a coding noob, so I admit I probably missed settings in CPAL. I've checked the registry after running, and it still leaves MUICache and MRU keys in HKCU and a MostRecentApplication key in HKLM\Windows\CurrentVersion\Software\DirectDraw. Any help in fixing this is appreciated.
- I also didn't do any compression yet, but I'll probably do this in Dev Test 2, once I squash any obvious bugs.
- I know powerjuce has an older one out there, but it's many many versions too old and hasn't been touched in years. I asked if I could take this over, but nobody ever responded, so here this is.
- Please be kind - I am still a noob in this, but I am open to all constructive criticism and I am a pretty fast learner. I'm trying to practice what I preach - rather than repeating requests for someone else to revive my favorite app, I want to contribute.
EDIT: I've compressed the app (as suggested by Chris) using the PortableAppCompactor. It made the installed app smaller (63 MB instead of 93 MB) but it made the installer about 5 MB larger.