Description: QuickPHP is a lightweight fully functional standalone PHP web server.
- A PHP development web server
- The PHP version of Microsoft Visual Studio's ASP.NET Development Server
- Extremely lightweight in both disk space (file size) and memory footprint
- An empty WinForms .NET application uses more memory than this web server!
- Ideal for quickly testing your PHP scripts locally
- Without the hassle of converting your machine into a web server
- Serves HTML and PHP files
- Can be tested with any browsers
- Handles GET, POST and HEAD requests
- Supports PHP Sessions and Cookies
- Does not rely on PHP to be installed
- Supports PHP extensions and PHP.ini (most scripts require them)
- Extensions such as MySQL, MSSQL, SQLite, Firebird, Zip, Sockets etc.
- Supports command line arguments
- Supports request mods (а la Apache modules such as mod_rewrite, mod_headers etc.) using PHP scripts
- Tested with PHPBB3 - from installation to a fully running forum
- Purely Win32 application - does NOT require .NET framework
- Users have run it in kiosks, Windows Embedded platforms, carry around in USB sticks for presentation etc.
- Especially useful in user accounts with restrictive access!
Online Installer: This is an online installer that downloads part of the application during installation.
Download QuickPHP Portable 1.14.0 Development Test 3 [875.2 KB download / 268 KB installed]
1.14.0 Development Test 3 (2012-04-27): Updated to PortableApps.com Format 3.0
1.14.0 Development Test 2 (2011-12-19): Updated AppInfo.ini
1.14.0 Development Test 1 (2011-12-19): Initial release