License: Freeware, permission granted by publisher
CintaNotes is a small and easy to use personal note management application. It is designed to be your indispensable assistant in the daily task of collecting numerous pieces of information, whatever they may be: your own thoughts and ideas, book and article excerpts, job postings, famous quotes, research data, curious facts, Wikipedia definitions, blog posts, important news, you name it.
It lets you quickly jot down and tag any piece of useful information that you come across while reading documents or surfing the Net - just select the text and press Ctrl+F12. With CintaNotes, this is really all it takes to make a note! CintaNotes does not clutter your workspace with "sticky notes", all notes are neatly organized in an easily navigable list. And unlike browser-based tools like Google Notebook or Firefox plug-ins CintaNotes does not require a web browser to work - it works with Microsoft Word, Outlook, Adobe Acrobat - the "text-capturing magic" works with all applications that can copy text to clipboard!
Retrieving information is also trivial: just open CintaNotes and start typing, and only notes which contain the text you type will remain in the list. More sophisticated search criteria are also supported, like searching by title or by URL the note was taken from.
Download CintaNotes Portable 1.8.1 Development Test 1 [2.32MB download / 3.38MB installed]
- 1.5.4 Development Test 1 (2012-01-16):
- 1.5.4 Development Test 2 (2012-01-16):
- Fixed issues mentioned by kAlug
- 1.5.5 Development Test 1 (2012-02-07):
- 1.5.6 Development Test 1 (2012-02-23):
- 1.5.7 Development Test 1 (2012-03-21):
- 1.6.2 Development Test 1 (2012-06-19):
- 1.7.1 Development Test 1 (2012-08-20):
- Updated base app
- Updated to current PAL, PAI, etc.
- 1.7.1 Development Test 2 (2012-08-20):
- Updated Other/Source/Readme.txt
- 1.8 Development Test 1 (2012-09-27):
- Updated base app
- Signed launcher & installer
- 1.8.1 Development Test 1 (2012-10-05):