Description: What do you think a game called Bombermaaan does? Right - its a Bomberman clone.
Download Bombermaaan Portable 1.4 Dev Test 3 [1.77MB download / 1.8MB installed]
1.4 Dev Test 4 (September 22 2011):
- Updated to PAL beta 4
1.4 Dev Test 3 (August 12 2009):
- Fixed a nasty bug where the Levels folder wasnt created if the settings file was there resulting in a non functional game on upgrade.
1.4 Dev Test 2 (August 12 2009):
- A Couple of small updates: Now it saves the Level files in the Data folder so you can safely create your own Levels or download them from the Bombermaaans SF.net page
- I also removed the second exe. I think its only purpose was a smaller screen size. But it saved 1 mb so I ditched it
1.4 Dev Test 1 (August 11 2009):
- Initial Release
- Unfortunately it needs DirectX 7.0 and up. Is that a show stopper?
- There is one bug I found: If you set the game to full screen, exit and restart, my copy stopped working and I had to hit Esc and delete my settings file to make it work again.
I only tested it in Win XP SP2 limited account. Could someone try Vista and Win2000 please?
Thanks Patrick for the hosting!
I hope you enjoy this little game!!!