Due to some problems on specific version(s) of Wine, I've had to re-write registry::_RestorKey from scratch.
So here it is !
Explanation of the test:
- Gives you the option to use the debug messages(yes) or not (no).
- If yes, Regedit.exe will be executed to follow the happenings in the registry
- Then it restores a .reg file to HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\PA.c[Test]Key
- It will move this key to HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\PA.c[Test]Key-Backup
- It will save the last key to $EXEDIR
- The plugin deletes HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\PA.c[Test]Key-Backup
- Debug message, for you to check if anything is left behind(press NO) or it is all clean (press YES, and will continue to next plug-in)
- If you confirmed keys left behind, it will delete the keys using the native NSIS command DeleteRegKey
- Last debug message for you to check if the keys are still there or not !
- Finally it will Restore & Save a file called WinMerge2.reg and WinMerge1.reg is copied from the Source, you could diff them to verify if they are equal
In Wine the order of the values in WinMerge2.reg could be different from WinMerge1.reg, but they should contain the exact same data
All the result should be is :
The Plug-in test was successful
If not it will tell you which plug-in made the error + error codes,please report this info.
Please report what OS you've tested it on and if the test was successful or not !
Successful Tests done (PluginTest8,9&10):
Wine 1.0.1 , Ubuntu 9.10. By: Gringoloco Wine 1.2-rc1, Ubuntu 10.04 By: ChrisMorgan Wine 1.2-rc1 By: dboki89 Wine 1.1.30, Wine 1.1.43, Wine 1.1.44 By: dboki89 Vista SP2 32bit (Ultimate) By: dboki89 & JohnTHaller Win 7 x64 (home edition) By: Soulmech & JohnTHaller Windows XP sp 3 By: Gringoloco, JohnTHaller & dboki89 Windows XP sp 2 By: dboki89 Windows 2000 By: JohnTHaller
Successful Tests done in previous tests (before the re-write):
Wine 1.1.42 , Kubuntu By: Simeon Windows 2000 By: JohnTHaller Windows XP sp 2 By: prapper Windows XP sp 3 By: Gringoloco, ChrisMorgan & Simeon Vista Ultimate x64 SP2 By: Benedikt93 Windows 7 Ultimate x64(fully patched) By: JohnTHaller & SteveLamerton Windows 7 Professional x64 By: xuesheng