Application: Cube 2: Sauerbraten
Cube 2: Sauerbraten is a free multiplayer/singleplayer first person shooter, built as a major redesign of the Cube FPS.
Much like the original Cube, the aim of this game is not necessarily to produce the most features & eyecandy possible, but rather to allow map/geometry editing to be done dynamically in-game, to create fun gameplay and an elegant engine.
Download Cube 2: Sauerbraten Portable Justice Edition Development Test 1 [430MB download / 510MB installed]
Justice Edition Development Test 2 (2011-01-02)
- Minor updates
Justice Edition 2010-07-28 Development Test 1 (2010-08-10)
- Updated to Cube 2: Sauerbraten Justice Edition 2010-07-28
Trooper Edition 2009-06-19 Development Test 4 (2010-05-08)
- Launcher now hides the command line window when running
Trooper Edition 2009-06-19 Development Test 3 (2010-04-21)
- Fixed potential issues with secondary launches
- Launcher no longer waits for program to exit
Trooper Edition 2009/06/19 Development Test 2 (2010-04-16)
- Fixed resolution settings not loading correctly for some users
Trooper Edition 2009/06/19 Development Test 1 (2010-04-05): Initial release
- Bundled with permission
Ok, I guess I didn't understand it comes with some kind of integrated system.
Go ahead then, you have my permission.
Lee is the current maintainer, should you have any questions on the