I have used "Batch Compiler" for convert some file .cmd (and .bat) to EXE.
This program is very simple to use and powerful.
About this program:
- Batch Compiler on Sourceforge.net: http://batchcompiler.sourceforge.net/
- BC Sourceforge project: http://sourceforge.net/projects/batchcompiler/
- BC Sourceforge download page: http://sourceforge.net/projects/batchcompiler/files/
- BC Sourceforge direct download rel. 1.3.0: http://sourceforge.net/projects/batchcompiler/files/Version%201.3.0/Batc...
- BC blog: http://www.getbatchcompiler.blogspot.ro/
- Batch Compiler on Softpedia: http://www.softpedia.com/get/Programming/Coding-languages-Compilers/Jaya...
- BC author: Isuru Arunoda (Sri Lanka)
How to use it:
1. download the .zip file that contain the installer
2. run the installer "Batch Compiler 1.3_Setup.exe"
3. use the Update feature inside program to update it to rel. 1.3.2 (update online only).
I have not tested this program with Regshot but... when I removed it in the program folder remain a .reg file with "keys" used by program into Registry.
You are here