Just created a batch file for reducing the size and number of files of LibreOffice (basically it removes unnecessary locale files and some rarely used components).
The batch reduces the file size from 220 to 134mb and file number from 6888 to 2051.
It works for me on LO 3.6.5 and 4.0.2. Except for some files under \Data\settings\user\config, it does not alter any files under \Data.
Some relatively important files that the full version deletes:
- Some files under \Data\settings\user\config
- All launchers except LibreOfficePortable.exe
- All files under App\Java and App\Fonts
- All default wizards and template
- All default extensions except Dict-En
How to use:
1. Place it in the same folder as LibreOfficePortable.exe
2. Edit the batch file with NotePad
3. Replace "en-GB" with the language code you want
4. Save and run the batch
LO 4.0.2 Diet (locale only)