I'll try and keep this short and concise. My portabe apps menu is only half the length it should be. Each time I start it it appears the same. The only way I can workaround it is to go to options>theme> click any theme and then the menu appears the correct length. This is only temporary and next time I start PA platform the issue persists.
1. I use windows ten 64 bit
2. I install portable apps into a folder on my pc which is cloud synced.
3. The problem occured just before my HD crashed.
4. I installed a new HD
5. I downloaded my cloud synced version of portable apps
6. The problem is still here. The menu is still turncated and the workaround still works
7. I have got rid of teh desktop.ini on both the cloud and the pc
8. I have reinstalled, switched off and all the usual stuff.
I presume somewhere that before my first hard disk crashed it corrupted a file. That file I managed to download from the cloud when I re-installed. What coud be the cause of this and how can I fix it....is there a configuration file or something somewhere that I can delete or alter?