A pre-release of Toucan 1.2.1 is now up, it hopefully fixed all of these bugs:
- Non silent in equilise-sync during console mode
- Help file, make command line location clear
- Equilise problem
- Drive pvar
- Folder exclusions in backup
- Backup in zip mode, solid mode needs to be switched off.
- Secure stalls
- Restore failure
- Restore needs overwrite
- No encryption in incremental
- Incremental backup with maximum compression
- Overwrite backup jobs
- Backup folder exclusion still not working
If any of these bugs arn't fixed, or you can find any more please post below. The single new feature with 1.2.1 is that you should be able to run command line jobs directly from the main Toucan.exe in the programs root folder.
You can get it here.
*EDIT* Pre-release two is now up, this makes a few changes, most if which I can't remember (I'll post them up later), but it now forces ccrypt to overwrite existing files, stopping the freezing issue. *EDIT*
*EDIT 2* A whole host of new bugs are fixed in this one, hopefully it'll be the last release. *EDIT 2*
*EDIT 3* Load more fixes, I think after this release, any bugs that remain will become features I've updated the fixed bugs list at the top. *EDIT 3*