TOPIC CONTINUES HERE:
I finally completed my first App.
Its AssaultCube, a "free first-person-shooter based on the game Cube. Set in a realistic looking environment, as far as that´s possible with this engine, while gameplay stays fast and arcade. This game is all about team oriented multiplayer fun."
I checked the multi player mode and its portable too.
The official website is http://assault.cubers.net/
Its 17mb packed and 25.8mb installed.
I tried upx-ing it but it only saved me 1 mb and the game wouldn't run afterwards so I thought I better leave it the way it is.
MD5 (for the geeks:) ec8a6214b480a9934eb3d4aacc2a23d7
I hope you like it and give me some feedback.
- Link AppInfo.ini Homepage to www.PortableApps.com/DevelopmentTest
- Currently the Source is included because it is included in the standard App. But maybe its better to make a separate package because that will save us about 3Mb.
- I included a license agreement. I think the license is kinda wired. Maybe someone who knows more about that can check it out?
- Copy files with SILENT switch
- Does it work on Windows 2000?.
I forgot to credit Aciago for suggesting it
And thanks Patrick for the hosting!