You are here

Beta Testing

Testing of beta versions of apps before public release.

PChat Portable 1.0.3 Perl Quick Test

Zach Thibeau's picture
Submitted by Zach Thibeau on February 25, 2010 - 9:12pm

Application: PChat
Category: Internet
Description: PChat is free fork of XChat for windows, has all the same features as xchat but minus the shareware components usually found in the official XChat distribution for Windows.
Settings are automatically saved to Data\Settings (also supports custom icons in App\PChat\icons and also plugins can be added at App\PChat\Plugins)

vbJoker - A small App :: A lot of Humor

Submitted by php99 on February 23, 2010 - 3:52pm

Application vbJoker
Category: Games / Utilities
Description: vbJoker is a small simple application that interacts with servers to to fetch user submitted quotes, funny facts and general humour. You can view, add and rate jokes submitted by people all around the world all joining together to make the work a funnier place to be.

Screen saver (not exactly but good enough, and my first portable apps application)

xxwikkixx's picture
Submitted by xxwikkixx on February 21, 2010 - 7:08pm

Hi every body
this is my new app and i made it in Visual C#. it is kind of a screen saver but it is windowed mode and i will try to change it soon. it is my beta. it has some extras. i want every body to try it out and then send me a feedback on my email at "wikki_1@hotmail.com"

you can download it from this link:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=KQ3VZMYI

thx.

Stickies 7b Portable Development Test 2

Submitted by Jacob Mastel on February 21, 2010 - 6:36pm

Application: Stickies
Category: Office
Description: Stickies Portable is the great note taking app packaged as a portable app. If you're the kind of person that leaves tons of sticky notes all over your desk this is the app for you. Write notes directly on your desktop. With custom skins, image support, a library like feature, and much more this app has something for everyone.

General Launcher Portable 0.5.0.0 Development Test 1

computerfreaker's picture
Submitted by computerfreaker on February 18, 2010 - 3:48am

Application: General Launcher (note: there is no website for this app as of 2010-02-18)
Category: Utilities
Description: General Launcher is a simple, INI-based, way to launch multiple programs. It's especially useful for autorunning apps from a USB drive, since autorun.inf only supports launching a single app.

Download General Launcher Portable 0.5 Development Test 1 [397 KB download / 287 KB installed]

Second Life Portable

Submitted by yotsuya on February 16, 2010 - 7:43pm

Application: Second Life
Category: Communication
Description: The Second Life client allows you to connect and interact with the Second Life grid, the most popular a virtual world.

I simply made an online installer using PortableApps.comLauncher and the PortableApps.comInstaller. All they do is move the Application Data in and out of the portable adds data directory. This is my first attempt at this launcher.

PChat Portable Pre-Release 1

Zach Thibeau's picture
Submitted by Zach Thibeau on February 15, 2010 - 11:05pm

Application: PChat
Category: Internet
Description: PChat is free fork of XChat for windows, has all the same features as xchat but minus the shareware components usually found in the official XChat distribution for Windows.
Settings are automatically saved to Data\Settings (also supports custom icons in App\PChat\icons and also plugins can be added at App\PChat\Plugins)

Pages