You are here

Beta Testing

Testing of beta versions of apps before public release.

Glary Utilities Portable 2.x.x.x Development Test 1

Submitted by prapper on August 20, 2009 - 3:51am

Application: Glary Utilities
Category: Utilities
License: Freeware
Language: Multilingual
Description: Glary Utilities Portable is a PortableApps.com Launcher for the popular Glary Utilities. It has all the same great features as Glary Utilities including powerful, easy-to-use system tools and utilities to fix, speed up, maintain and protect your PC and more. Plus, it leaves no personal information behind on the machine you run it on.

Yahoo Widget Engine Launcher 4.5.1 Development Test 1

radarman36's picture
Submitted by radarman36 on August 19, 2009 - 1:33pm

Application: Yahoo! Widgets
Category: Utilities
Description: Yahoo! Widget Engine is a desktop customiztion to enhance your desktop, based on Konfabulator. It allows you customizating your desktop with many gadgets, the most downloadable from the official website.

Special thanks to: Techsmith.us for its work on the launcher I've updated and packaged.

New Theme Oklahoma State University

Submitted by DarkHigh on August 18, 2009 - 10:57am

After seeing the release of theme support i couldn't resist making a theme. One problem i did have is the transparency around the top corners wouldn't work i use photo shop tried making transparent ans saving as a transparent png and tried making i the same color pink as other themes but no luck. Maybe someone here can help. Hope you like the OSU theme.

EDIT:
Thanks for the help, the corner transparencies work now. Biggrin

Frets on Fire 1.3.110 Pre-Release 1

John T. Haller's picture
Submitted by John T. Haller on August 17, 2009 - 1:06am

Application: Frets on Fire
Category: Games
Description: Frets on Fire is a game of musical skill and fast fingers. The aim of the game is to play guitar with the keyboard as accurately as possible.

Download Frets on Fire Portable 1.3.110 Pre-Release 1 [35MB download / 44MB installed]
(MD5: a51b0b6f7b1f06b8d6d9a832dbee0be5)

Release Notes:

GnuCash Portable 2.2.9 Pre-Release 1

John T. Haller's picture
Submitted by John T. Haller on August 16, 2009 - 11:59pm

Application: GnuCash
Category: Office
Description: GnuCash is personal and small-business financial-accounting software, freely licensed under the GNU GPL and available for GNU/Linux, BSD, Solaris, Mac OS X and Microsoft Windows.

Download GnuCash Portable 2.2.9 Pre-Release 1 [56MB download / 114-160MB installed]
(MD5: b4e4c2a9c9030c8ad5c8e68acea9ee5d)

Release Notes:

Pages