InfraRecorder Portable 0.46.1 has been released. InfraRecorder Portable is the popular InfraRecorder CD/DVD burning program packaged as a portable app, so you can do your disk burning on the go. It has all the same great features of InfraRecorder including the creation of custom data, audio and mixed-mode projects and recording them to physical discs as well as disc images. This new release updates to the latest InfraRecorder version. It's packaged in PortableApps.com Format so it can easily integrate with the PortableApps.com Suite. And it's open source and completely free.
InfraRecorder is a free CD/DVD burning solution for Microsoft Windows. It offers a wide range of powerful features including:
- Create custom data, audio and mixed-mode projects and record them to physical discs as well as disc images.
- Supports recording to dual-layer DVDs.
- Blank (erase) rewritable discs using four different methods.
- Record disc images (ISO and BIN/CUE).
- Fixate discs (write lead-out information to prevent further data from being added to the disc).
- Scan the SCSI/IDE bus for devices and collect information about their capabilities.
- Create disc copies, on the fly and using a temporary disc image.
- Import session data from multi-session discs and add more sessions to them.
- Display disc information.
- Save audio and data tracks to files (.wav, .wma, .ogg, .mp3 and .iso).
New In This Release
This new release updates InfraRecorder to 0.46.1 (release notes).
PortableApps.com Installer / PortableApps.com Format
InfraRecorder Portable is packaged in a PortableApps.com Installer so it will automatically detect an existing PortableApps.com installation when your drive is plugged in. It supports upgrades by installing right over an existing copy, preserving all settings. And it's in PortableApps.com Format, so it automatically works with the PortableApps.com Suite including the Menu and Backup Utility.
InfraRecorder Portable is available for immediate download from the InfraRecorder Portable homepage. Get it today!