Download from PortableApps.com
Version 0.53 Rev 2 for Windows, Multilingual
4MB download / 14MB installed
Antivirus Scan | Details
InfraRecorder Portable can run from a cloud folder, external drive, or local folder without installing into Windows. It's even better with the PortableApps.com Platform for easy installs and automatic updates.
InfraRecorder is a free CD/DVD burning solution for Microsoft Windows. It offers a wide range of powerful features including:
- Create custom data, audio and mixed-mode projects and record them to physical discs as well as disc images.
- Supports recording to dual-layer DVDs.
- Blank (erase) rewritable discs using four different methods.
- Record disc images (ISO and BIN/CUE).
- Fixate discs (write lead-out information to prevent further data from being added to the disc).
- Scan the SCSI/IDE bus for devices and collect information about their capabilities.
- Create disc copies, on the fly and using a temporary disc image.
- Import session data from multi-session discs and add more sessions to them.
- Display disc information.
- Save audio and data tracks to files (.wav, .wma, .ogg, .mp3 and .iso).
For help with this app, please see the following:
- Downloading a Portable App
- Installing a Portable App
- Using a Portable App
- Upgrading a Portable App
- External: Publisher Documentation
- External: Publisher Support
- PortableApps.com Forum: Portable App Support
- Publisher: Christian Kindahl & PortableApps.com (Travis Carrico)
- Date Updated: 2017-01-19
- Date Added: 2007-07-17
- System Requirements: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10, 11
- App License: Open Source (GPL)
- Source: InfraRecorder, PortableApps.com Launcher, PortableApps.com Installer
- MD5 Hash: 3acad7f0c7b1b60effc435e9a3329286