New version of PNotes is ready for testing. The program becomes more and more complicated with the lapse of time - I think next version will be called PNotes Studio Enterprise or PNotes Workshop Professional Edition
(changed 08 Mar 2008 14:42 to RC1)
Well, what's new:
1. Added ability to create and modify notes groups via Control
Panel (this is the most important change, Control Panel has been almost re-written). Change note's group by drag-and_drop or via note's context menu. Groups can be created, modified, deleted, dragged to other groups etc. The default group is "General"
2. Added visual notification for scheduled notes. "Attention" icon will blink over note if this option is selected on Preferences->Schedule page.
3. Restored note's context menu which was lost with edit box to rich edit changing (right-click on edit box).
4. Skinless notes may be rolled to caption size (or restored) by
double click on caption. (Preferences->Appearance_>Roll/unroll...)
5. "AlwaysOnTop" became common property of all notes.
6. Transparency of note will not change on mouse events, like
Enter or Leave, but on changing focus only.
7. Added command to restore note's placement - in some cases notes got
negative size and/or location and disappeared.
8. Bug fixed - prevented improper resizing of skinless notes.
9. Bug fixed - new note moved on creation to the top of windows hierarchy.
10. Bug fixed - setting schedule type to "pester" did not affect immediately,
if previous schedule type wasn't "No".
11. Bug fixed - timer of "pester" schedule type reset to 0 while changing skin.
12. Bug fixed - transparent note became opaque on saving it from Control Panel.
As usual I'm waiting for your bug reports and suggestions.