Description: OpenSong is a free, open-source software application created to manage lyrics, chords, lead sheets, overheads, computer projection, and more.
- Automatically transpose chords to any key
- Print sheets with regular chords and capo-ed chords together
- Customize any font face, size, bold, italic, underline, etc. for any sheet elements including title, author, chords, lyrics, copyrights, and more.
- Keep track of a song’s title, author, copyright, ccli #, tempo, time signature, theme, focus, capo position, user defined fields, and more!
- Present any song, specifying the order of slides, such as verse 1, then chorus, then verse 2, then the chorus again, etc.
- Present any passage of the Bible verse by verse
- Present a timed loop of slides, for use in situations such as automatically displaying announcements, verses, Q&As, etc.
- Present any combination of songs, scriptures, or loops back-to-back using sets.
- Fully customize font styles and sizes as well as shadowing and outlining for easy reading against colorful backgrounds
- Change the background color or background image to any image file
Download from Sourceforge
[7.7MB download / 28MB installed]
Delayed Release - Development Test 3: Updated translations
Default background changed
Far more complex algorithm setting up the preferences file to hopefully allow for more flexibility
Development Test 2 (2008-06-03): All files added that are part of Portable format
Initialized use of settings.ini
Multi Language Support
Development Test 1 (2008-06-01): Initial release
This is written using AutoIt not NSIS so not sure if i have got it to do everything it should. This is also my first attempt at a portable app and so may have errors due to that also. I have tried to stay as close as i can to the PortableApps format but might not have applied this properly.
Can some people test to see whether it works or not?