Description: BPBible is a flexible Bible study tool built on the SWORD API in Python, meaning that it supports Bibles, Commentaries, Dictionaries, generic books, searching and more. A more complete description is available at the BPBible Portable homepage.
Download BPBible Portable 0.4.4 Pre-Release 2 [14.8MB download / 10.9MB installed or 18.8MB with resources]
- 0.4.4 Pre-Release 2 (2009-05-24): Fixed parsetab (needed to run
python -O bpbible.pybefore compiling it) and resources issues
- 0.4.4 Pre-Release 1 (2009-05-22):
- Updated to BPBible 0.4.4.
- PAF/PAI 0.90; uses slight mod of PAI 0.90 so it compiles (bugs slated for fix in release of 0.91)
- Built using BPBible's inbuilt release process (
python make_release.py --portable --pre-release=1 0.4.4)
- The launcher has been gone over again and simplified considerably. BibleCS Portable and SwordBible Portable support is via DefaultData now, with drive letter updating only. Testing of the launcher would be nice.
To check: the resources size seems wrong, I may not have included the right modules, I'll need to check that, but no time to recompile and reupload now.Fixed in PR2