Category: Music & Video
Description: 1by1 is a small, fast & handy audio player which is not only small: it provides a smart & versatile environment to handle your file collection & listen to your tracks - with no need for playlists or databases.
Download 1by1 Portable 1.83 Dev Test 1 [1+1MB download / 1MB installed]
Online Installer: This is an online installer that will download additional files during setup.
Download mpglib for 1by1 Portable 0.92 Dev Test 2 [1+1MB download / 1MB installed]
- 1by1 updated to 1.83.
1.81 Dev Test 1 (2013-11-13):
- 1by1 updated to 1.81.
1.80 Dev Test 1 (2013-10-28):
- 1by1 updated to 1.80.
- Updated EULA.
1.79 Dev Test 1 (2013-05-23):
- 1by1 updated to 1.79.
- Improved path portability.
- Updated icon.
1.78 Dev Test 1 (2012-12-20):
- 1by1 updated to 1.78.
1.77 Dev Test 1 (2012-11-11):
- 1by1 updated to 1.77.
- Upgraded to PAL 2.2.
1.76 Dev Test 1 (2012-04-16):
- 1by1 updated to 1.76.
- Went back to using command line option to force local INI because...
- ... config files are now moved with wildcards.
- New INI string for (3) external programs.
- Added new 1by1 icon to package (incl. 256 x 256 & appicon_128.png).
- Separated config files for app & launcher (except REG).
- Discontinued plugins (except mpglib). Use the 1by1 Plugin Pack or BASS instead.
- Updated mpglib plugin. Binary now included (LGPL) & packaging.
- Upgraded to PAL 2.1.2.
1.75 Dev Test 1 (2011-06-17):
- 1by1 updated to 1.75.
- More 1by1 - Plugin Pack portability fixes.
- Disabled backup/restore of $WINDIR\cdplayer.ini.
- Upgraded to PAL 2.1.
1.74 Dev Test 1 (2011-04-11):
- 1by1 updated to 1.74.
- Fixed a few issues when using the 1by1 - Plugin Pack.
1.73 Dev Test 1 (2011-04-07):
- 1by1 updated to 1.73.
- Converted to PAL 22.214.171.124.
- Updated EULA.
- Updated to latest PAF spec.
- Replaced CL option with new local INI file.
- Improved hex handling (no more StrReplace).
- Playlist file now handled.
- Clean install recommended.
1.72 Dev Test 1 (2010-11-30):
- 1by1 updated to 1.72.
- last_file & log file issues fixed. Thanks Mark Sikkema.
1.71 Dev Test 1 (2010-11-17):
- 1by1 updated to 1.71.
- last_file is now stored as random (?) number in "1by1.ini". Seems a step backwards for portability...
- Still no drive switching on "1by1.log".
1.70 Dev Test 1 (2010-07-13):
- 1by1 updated to 1.70.
- The file created by the new track logging feature is not update-able with textreplace. If you enable this feature, the file will be backed up to "Data\settings" as normal but no drive switching will take place on it (disabled in the NSI).
1.69 Dev Test 1 (2010-04-09):
- 1by1 updated to 1.69.
- Removed DefaultData. All files are written on first run & if you have Mp3tag Portable or mp3DirectCut Portable installed, they'll be added to 1by1's right-click menu automatically (clean install only).
- Added SecondaryLaunch/Cleanup check.
- Removed the abilty to change the name of the app/settings directories & the program executable with the INI.
1.68 Dev Test 5 (2009-12-23):
- Ogg Vorbis plugin reg key now saved.
1.68 Dev Test 4 (2009-12-18):
- Ogg Vorbis plugin leaves "HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Winamp\in_vorbis". Sorted.
- Added $USERTYPE check for '$WINDIR\cdplayer.ini' (CD Reader plugin).
1.68 Dev Test 3 (2009-12-11):
- Added '/localini' to $EXECSTRING. Required if you don't have write-access to program directory (otherwise '1by1.ini' is stored in $APPDATA), not that it will ever happen, but hey...
- Added CD Reader 2.0 beta 3 plugin. It can use a local CDDB so '$WINDIR\cdplayer.ini' is backed up & restored (location isn't configurable).
Changes to 'App\DefaultData\settings\1by1.ini' -
- Added Mp3tag Portable to External1. Right-click on a folder in tree view or a file in file view & select "Open with Mp3tagPortable.exe" to tag your files.
- Added mp3DirectCut Portable to External2. Right-click on a file in file view & select "Open with mp3DirectCutPortable.exe" to edit your MP3 file.
To get the above options working you can either -
- Start with a clean run by removing or renaming your settings directory (requires both programs to be installed to their default locations ie: 'X:\PortableApps').
- Go to "Settings/Control/External programs" & browse to the files.
1.68 Dev Test 2 (2009-12-09):
- Default 'folder.jpg' now backed up to 'Data\settings'.
Added plugins -
- FLAC 1.2.1
- MP4 2.1 beta
- Ogg Vorbis 1.35
1.68 Dev Test 1 (2009-12-08): Initial release
XP Home SP3 (Admin), 7 Professional SP1 64-bit (Admin)