Application: Universal Extractor
Description: Universal Extractor is a program designed to decompress and extract files from any type of archive or installer, such as ZIP or RAR files, self-extracting EXE files, application installers, etc.
Download Universal Extractor Portable 1.6.1 Development Test 5 [781KB download / 11.4MB installed]
Development Test 5 (2011-1-13):
- Updated installer and launcher (launcher to 2.1 b)
- simplified appinfo and launcher ini
Development Test 4 (2010-08-30):
- Revised the Launcher ini.
- updated download url for the online installer.
Development Test 3 (2010-08-15):
- UniExtract did not put cache in Data/settings but instead in %TEMP%... fixed (hopefully)
Development Test 2 (2010-08-09):
- Fixed a "bug" in which the installer didn't unpack the program. Bad me.
Development Test 1 (2010-08-08): Initial release
NOTICE: This is GPL, but some of the components it uses are freeware(assuming the author of UniExtract asked them :P), so I used an online installer... I hope it's ok.