DTaskManager, obviously, is a Task-Manager, but specifically engineered to give additional functionalities that the Windows bundled TaskManager (and other third party products) do not have:
1. Three different ways to close a process, as the "termination request", the standard "forced termination" with dialogue tolerance, and the "forced termination" of any type of process, bypassing all permissions (it can also terminate running system processes).
2. DTaskManager allows you to suspend and reactivate a process (as in Linux). This is useful, for example, to temporarily suspend a task that uses system resources when you don't want to terminate it (such as a DivX encoding process).
3. DTaskManager allows you to select more than one process at a time, and terminate all of them "simultaneously".
4. DTaskManager does not need any useless confirmation.
Download DTaskManager Portable 1.51 Development Test 3 [531KB download / 400KB installed]
1.51 Development Test 3 (2011-01-20)
- Minor updates
1.51 Development Test 2 (2011-01-20)
- Added language switching for Windows XP and lower
1.51 Development Test 1 (2010-10-15): Initial release
- Language switching does not work with Windows Vista or greater when running in admin
- Administrator rights are required for all features to work properly
- Bundled with permission
Hello, I am a developer for PortableApps.com. Since your apps are not under an open source license, I would like to ask your permission to bundle them in packages created for use with the PortableApps.com menu.
- Taken over from a previous package by Kevin Porter here
Added language switching.