Newbie with Toucan (3.1 pre 4) - have followed the docs in relation to setting up a backup job, as follows:
- Content: Multiple files and folders from several locations on C: drive
- Backup Location: \\HDA\chickey\Backups\DailyBackup-@date@--@time@.zip
- Type: Complete
- Format: Have tried all as part of troubleshooting but selected 7zip
- All others are at default (Compression, Other)
- No rules created/used
- Files to Backup: Full list of the required/expected files to be backed up are displayed
Result is that only the first file in the list is backed up to a zip file on the specified UNC location.
On some occasions of me testing the job, it reports an invalid archive, but this seems a different issue as it is not reproduceable on a stable basis.
Anyone any ideas as to why this is happening? Am I doing something stupid/newbish? Many thanks in advance for any assistance!!