Screenshot Captor is a best-in-class tool for grabbing, manipulating, annotating, and sharing screenshots. It's different from other screenshot utilities in several notable ways:
- Optimized for taking lots of screenshots with minimal intervention; stays out of your way until you need it.
- Super easy to add and edit callout arrows and text boxes.
- NEW - Easy automatic or on-demand uploading of screenshots to image hosting services; easy emailing of screenshots to your friends and colleagues.
- NEW - Take snapshots from webcams; record video with the ESR addon.
- NEW - New optional quick-capture docking bar and post-capture action dialog.
- NEW - Full set of scanner acquisition tools and scanner image correction.
- NEW - Perfect capture of Windows 7 partial transparency effects.
- NEW - The most powerful scrolling capture tool in the field.
- NEW - Great special effects, including automatic active window enhancement, ragged edge splicing, pixelation, smart text removal, and many more.
- Smart autonaming of files, easy renaming and format conversion; automatic image file versioning.
- Ability to embed textual comments in files or add attractive captions to images and printouts.
- Unsurpassed multi-monitor support and lots of capture modes: Multimon (multiple monitors), Desktop, Active Window, Region, Windows Object, Scrolling Capture. Each mode has a customizable hotkey for quick access.
- Unsurpassed support for 3rd party user configurable tools, including file browsers and image editors; extend the program to do whatever you need by interfacing it with other programs.
- Sidebar thumbnail file browser provides full shell operations, drag and drop support, and right-click actions on screenshots.
- Deluxe thumbnail maker and watermarker.
Download Screenshot Captor Portable 4.5.0 Development Test 1 [8.18MB download / 14.2MB installed]
2.103.01 Development Test 1 (2012-01-08):
- Initial release
2.103.01 Development Test 2 (2012-01-09):
- Fixed Changing Screenshot folder
2.103.01 Development Test 3 (2012-01-11):
- Fixed ReplaceAll error
- Reverted from PAL 3.0 to PAL 2.1.2
2.103.01 Development Test 4 (2012-01-12):
- Updated help.html
3.00.01 Development Test 1 (2012-02-16):
- Updated base app to 3.0 (Displays internally as 3.00.01, hence the version shown)
- Updated AppCompactor version used to current.
3.03.01 Development Test 1 (2012-04-01):
- Updated base app to 3.03.01
- Removed AppCompactor compression as this is freeware.
3.04.01 Development Test 1 (2012-05-08):
- Updated base app to 3.04.01
3.08.01 Development Test 1 (2012-08-20):
- Updated base app to 3.08.01
4.01.0 Development Test 1 (2013-04-06):
- Updated base app to 4.01.0
4.03.0 Development Test 1 (2013-07-04):
- Updated base app to 4.03.0
4.5.0 Development Test 1 (2013-07-25):
- Updated base app to 4.5.0