Application: CircleDock Page is a bit outdated
Description: Copied from website
What Circle Dock Allows You to Do:
- Launch your programs from a circular dock.
- Drag and drop your files, folders, and shortcuts onto a circular dock that you can re-size.
- Rotate the dock with either your mouse wheel or the keyboard arrow keys.
- Change the image shown for the icons and change the skins (compatible with icons and skins for Rocket Dock, Object Dock, etc.)
- The dock appears where your mouse is by pressing a hotkey (default is F1) or your middle mouse button, other options available.
- Tested on computers with multiple monitors, Windows XP/Vista/7, 32-bit & 64-bit, and requires only .Net Framework 2.0.
- Automatically works on all Windows Vista and 7 computers and most Windows XP computers.
- A new settings panel that allows you to customize many options. It updates your dock as you make changes. See it change in real time! No need to press an OK button.
- Multi-language capable. Just translate the English.ini file to the language of your choice. 50+ Languages currently available
- Change the image used for the dock icons with the easiest method out there: Just set the program to "Icon Replacement Mode" in the right-click menu of the center icon and you can change all the icon images by just dragging and dropping new PNG images onto them! Huge time saver when you are customizing your dock!
- Built in support for Windows HD Icons. Vector and detailed PNG's come through with great clarity
toggle the visibility of the dock by moving your mouse to any edge of your screen. By default, the left and right edges are used for toggling. No need to press a button!
- Rotate the dock with your mouse wheel or arrow keys (customizable).
- Reorder and Organize the dock items with new adjustment interface. Located via right click on an item
- By default, clicking on the center button does not open the start menu. You can enable this in the settings panel.
[20.3 mb download / 37 MB installed]
Development Test 1 (2012-03-31):Initial release
Should be up to the standards of the PAF template 2.2
I have done a slight rename to CD-CircleDock, this allows me to have 3 menu items that will launch the 3 separate program within the actual program, Circle Dock, Circle Dock Wallpaper Changer and a Stand Alone Stack maker. By doing the rename they should appear all grouped together in alphabetical order. This is available in over 50 languages and can be configured via the settings. I created this for fun as an EYE CANDY, not sure how useful it might be to others.