Category: Graphics and Pictures
Description: HTTPhotos is a tool to create web photo galleries using customizable SVG based template. The application covers all necessary steps to create a photo gallery, from photo selection, basic photo touch-up, captions, watermarks, photo resizing, template customization to web publishing.
Download HTTPhotos Portable 4.3 Development Test 9 [1MB download / 1.4MB installed]
Download HTTPhotos Portable 4.2 Development Test 8 [1MB download / 1.4MB installed]
Download HTTPhotos Portable 4.0 Development Test 7 [1MB download / 1.4MB installed]
Download HTTPhotos Portable 3.1 Development Test 6 [2.5MB download / 3.0MB installed]
Download HTTPhotos Portable 3.1 Development Test 5 [2.5MB download / 3.0MB installed]
Download HTTPhotos Portable 3.0 Development Test 4 [2.5MB download / 3.0MB installed]
Development Test 9 (2019-12-12):
- Global UI refresh and improved template for mobiles.
Development Test 8 (2019-09-26):
- Provides thumbnails index to navigate thru large albums. Social network icons to navigate from homepage to external links. Some bug fixes.
Development Test 7 (2019-02-05):
- Removed all obsolete Flash templates and provide new SVG based one See Demo
Development Test 6 (2014-06-09):
- Updated Category from "Graphics & Pictures" to "Graphics and Pictures"
Development Test 5 (2014-03-25):
- Upgraded to version 3.1
- Updated version to 3.1 in appinfo.ini
- HKCU\Software\Rebol is removed when HTTPhotos closes: regression from update 2013-09-09
- This update functionally focuses on homepage customization
Development Test 4 (2013-09-09):
- Minor update: version checker removed for portable release since PortableApps platform manages it. This results into faster start-up since it doesn't connect to server to check.
- Download link remains the same, checksum updated.
Development Test 4 (2013-09-06):
- Upgraded to version 3.0
- Updated version to 3.0 in appinfo.ini
- EULA.txt encoded in UTF-8
- AppID renamed from HTTPhotosPortable-digicamsoft.com to HTTPhotosPortable
- Link for "Go to the HTTPhotos Portable Homepage" updated to this node
- Help\Images updated with content from Application Template 2.4
- Added donation button for HTTPhotos in help file
Development Test 3 (2013-06-17):
- Removed blank Data & DefaultData directories from package
- Removed the 4-bit icons in App\AppInfo\appicon.ico
- Added App\AppInfo\appicon_128.png
- Renamed Other\Source\License.txt to App\AppInfo\EULA.txt
- HKCU\Software\Rebol is removed when HTTPhotos closes
- Added the files App\readme.txt and Other\Source\Readme.txt
- Updated App\AppInfo\Appinfo.ini as suggested
Development Test 2 (2012-06-25):
- Lightbox template
- Improved dialog box
- Network failures resistant
- Bug fixes
- Based on AppInfo.ini version 3.0
Development Test 1 (2010-01-10): Initial release