Application: Radicale Portable - A Simple Calendar Server
Description: Radicale is a simple calendar and contacts server written in Python for CalDAV (and CardDAV) clients like Mozilla Sunbird, Mozilla Thunderbird, Evolution, iPhone and many more.
Package contents: Radicale 1.1.1
Tested on Windows 7 64-bit with the following clients: Sunbird, Thunderbird with Lightning extension. All tests performed with and without SSL encryption and authentication.
Screenshot: Control Interface
Additional features (not included in Radicale):
- Tray icon control interface to start / restart / stop server
- Import and export of calendar data and configuration to or from a single 7-zipped file
- Configuration wizard to select usage of SSL encryption and authentication
- Environment variable expansion in configuration file
- Dummy certificates for hassle-free setup (use only for testing!)
- Schedule automatic backups to file and email
- Included help file covering what's needed to get you up and running quick
Date updated: 2016-04-15
License: GPL v3
Size: 8.50 MB
MD5 Hash: 3a28d57f327f44db7e69cf54d54a7881
Have fun and report back.
Dev Test 1 (2016-04-15): Radicale 1.1.1, AutoIt 184.108.40.206, Python 3.4.4, 7-Zip 15.12, GUI improvements, configuration wizard, sufficient help
This is a very workable version!
Dev Test 3 (2015-07-20): AutoIt 220.127.116.11, Python 3.4.3, removed IPC and hashutils, updated help, many code changes
Dev Test 2 (2015-06-20): Compiled with AutoIt 18.104.22.168, updated scripts and help file
Dev Test 1 (2015-06-20): Updated calendar and configuration to Radicale 0.10.0, updated help
Dev Test 3 (2014-03-12): Automatic backup to disk and email
Dev Test 2 (2013-08-04): PortablePython updated to 22.214.171.124
Dev Test 1 (2013-08-04): Updated calendar and configuration to Radicale 0.8.0
Dev Test 4 (2012-08-08): Updated menu and help
Dev Test 3 (2012-08-08): Added source, license (GPLv3), splash screen
Dev Test 2 (2012-08-06): Updated config file
Dev Test 1 (2012-08-06): Initial release