My problem :
My Portable Gimp can not load nor save any other file type than xcf. See details below:
- Loading another format than xcf
- When I do : file -> open -> (change filter to all files) select a file (for example png/jpg): I get a popup message saying "Unknown file type"
- When I drag and drop a png/jpg file into gimp: nothing happens
- Saving a xcf file into another format
- When I do : file -> save as -> Select File Type (By Extension) : I only get 2 lines "By Extension" and "GIMP XCF Image"
My computer :
- Harware : Lenovo T420s with an Intel Core i7 (2640M @2.8GHz)
- OS : Win 7 Pro SP1 64bits (in French)
- Zonealarm Free Antivirus + Firewall (10.2.047.000) is running
- Portable Gimp 2.8.2. Full Path to the install :
- Portable Gimp 2.8.0. Full Path to the install :
When I realized I had a problem with the 2.8.0, I installed 2.8.2.