Description: From the publisher's website:
Pushover is a fun puzzle game originally published by Ocean in 1992. In this game you control an ant that can walk along platforms that are connected with ladders. On those platforms are dominos that need to fall according to some rules.
- All dominos must fall and none must crash into another
- One special domino must fall as last domino and that domino triggers the exit door to open when you enter the exit door the level has been completed
- You may rearrange as many dominos as you want, except for the trigger. You may not place dominos in front of the doors, except for the vanishing domino.
- You may push push once to start a chain reaction with the dominos leading to the fall of all of them
- All this has to be done within a time limit (which is normally generous)
- There are 11 different dominos that behave differently when pushed, some fall, some not, some wait a bit before they fall, some raise, some toppler until they meet an obstacle
- There is a help in the game and introductory levels that show how all the dominos work
What you find on this web page is a faithful reimplementation of the original game. Although we removed the original password scheme as it will not work on an open source game. We also started assing new functionalities and new domino types used in some new levels.
Right now the game uses reformatted graphics for some of the themes and we already have updated graphics for other themes. We are in the process of replacing them with new high resolution graphics.
Download Pushover 0.0.5 Dev Test 1 (32.9MB download / 34.6MB installed)
See all release notes at the SourceForge project page.