At windows 8:
when you fresh clean install the Skype it working:
but after you log in. close Skype and restart it.
It will not function well.
Step to reproduce:
1. You need windows 8.
2. dell/uninstall your previous Skype.
3. Install Skype from fresh from the platform (apps->get more apps...)
4. Open Skype and log in with your Skype. (this is important, because i think when you log in and close it, it save registry of Skype with wrong parameters and it change and damage Skype.)
5. Make a test call, see that you can make it.
6. Close Skype and open it.
7. Make again a test call. You will see you can't do it, and you can't close Skype properly. it only part of the wrong things.
Please verify my bug and if you can, fix.
Thanks for your work.