Description: Tool for Comparison and Merge of Files and Directories. With KDiff3 you are able to compare or merge two or three text input files or directories. It shows the differences line by line and character by character (!). It provides an automatic merge-facility and an integrated editor for comfortable solving of merge-conflicts, supports Unicode, UTF-8 and other codecs, auto-detection via byte-order-mark "BOM", supports KIO on KDE (allows accessing ftp, sftp, fish, smb etc.), including other interesting features. on your iPod, USB flash drive, portable hard drive, etc.
KDiff3Portable_0.9.98_Development_Test_3 [14.4MB download / 38.2MB installed]
Development Test 3 (2014-12-17):
- Updated Language Strings
- Removed unnecessary FileWriteN entries
- Corrected a bug on 32-bit version that was preventing the App start
Development Test 2 (2014-12-11):
- Config file now is loaded from DataDir and not from USERPROFILE folder.
Development Test 1 (2014-12-10):
- Update KDiff3 to version 0.9.98
- Support for Platform v3.0
You can find the older version here (KDiff3Portable 0.9.95).