X Certificate & Key Management
- Start your own PKI and create all kinds of certificates, requests or CRLs
- Import and export them in any format like PEM, DER, PKCS#7, PKCS#12
- Use them for your IPsec, OpenVPN, HTTPs or any other certificate based setup
- Manage your Smart-Cards via PKCS#11 interface
- Export certificates and requests to a OpenSSL config file
- Create Subject- and/or Extension- templates to ease issuing similar certs
- Convert existing certificates or requests to templates
- Get the broad support of x509v3 extensions as flexible as OpenSSL but user friendlier
- Adapt the Columns to have your important information at a glance
- PKCS#1 unencrypted RSA key storage format.
- PKCS#7 Collection of public certificates.
- PKCS#8 Encrypted private key format for RSA DSA EC keys.
- PKCS#10 Certificate signing request.
- PKCS#11 Security token / Smart card / HSM access.
- PKCS#12 Certificate, Private key and probably a CA chain.
- File formats
- DER Distinguished Encoding Rules - Binary format
- PEM Privacy Enhanced Mail - Text format
- SSH2 Public key
- Templates for common subjects and extensions.
- All subject entries, x509v3 extensions, and other properties can be displayed in separate columns.
- Customizable subject entries
- Drag & Drop support
- Many certificate setting sanity checks
- Easy association and transformation between keys, certificates and requests
Download XCA Portable 2.4.0 Development Test 1 [11.7MB download / 36.2MB installed]