I've tried to download almost every program (see Note 1, bellow) directly from site (https://portableapps.com/apps), to test all links, and I've found some links not working.
These programs return a "404 Not Found" error, when downloading from their pages:
- Tick5 - https://portableapps.com/apps/games/tick5_portable
- WAtomic - https://portableapps.com/apps/games/watomic_portable
- Instantbird - https://portableapps.com/apps/internet/instantbird_portable
- Mozilla Thunderbird, Portable Edition Legacy 52 - https://portableapps.com/apps/internet/thunderbird-portable-legacy-52, from https://portableapps.com/apps/internet/thunderbird_portable
- Sage Extension - https://portableapps.com/apps/internet/sage_extension. The extension homepage (http://sage.mozdev.org/) isn't working either. There's a new "RSS Sage-Like" extension (https://addons.mozilla.org/pt-BR/firefox/addon/sage-like/), maybe we can replace it.
- Mozilla Sunbird - https://portableapps.com/apps/office/sunbird_portable
- Tick5 and WAtomic can be installed through "Apps", "Get More Apps..." menu in Platform.
- Instantbird, Thunderbird Legacy 52, Sage and Sunbird doesn't appear in "Apps", "Get More Apps..." menu in Platform, therefore they can't be installed at all (and maybe it's ok, I'm just telling what I've discovered).
- Mozilla Firefox and Mozilla Thunderbird versions: I've tried to download only EN and PT_BR localizations. No other language were tested.
- Some programs are downloaded through a github page (DSpeech, IObit Unlocker, Monero, TinyTask and WhyNotWin11). Are the false positives in Google Safe Browsing issue still happening?
- TidyTabs and TweetDeck pages are still on site, despite these programs aren't available. Shouldn't their page be removed?
- Mozilla Thunderbird appears in Internet and Office categories on site, but only in Internet category in Platform Install Menu.